Location: Washington D.C.
Cerami & Associates is a premier acoustic design and technology consulting company working with world-class developers and architects on their iconic projects. Cerami is now part of Trinity Consultants' global family of firms focused on environmental disciplines. We are hiring a talented Senior Associate, specializing in Acoustics, to join our Acoustics team.
The Senior Associate will report to an acoustics studio head and will be responsible for managing acoustic project work and leading the acoustic design on multidisciplinary projects. Additionally, you will assist with the development of acoustical models, renderings, marketing materials, and project coordination duties.
- Manage projects with supervision consistent with the Quality Control Manual and other company technical and professional standards, ensuring quality and timely work deliverables.
- Drawing review and site surveys.
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met.
- Responsible for client relationships and project issues for projects managed.
- Keep partner and principals informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Represent the company at project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Review work of Associates and Jr. Associates on managed projects.
- Develop and implement project plans and coordinate resources with team members.
- Assist in marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product as well as working on presenting technical seminars for client firms.
- Prepare & deliver design and marketing presentations.
- Foster repeat business-develop client relationships.
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed and identify new business opportunities.
- Utilize the CRM fully to log opportunities, client and project information.
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to listen to clients.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Acoustics, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
$90,000-$115,000 per year
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with employer matching, and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.
Please apply via https://ceramiassociates.isolvedhire.com/jobs/