Aearo Technologies LLC, a 3M Company
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Aearo Technologies LLC, “Aearo,” is a wholly owned 3M Company specializing in Noise, Vibration, Harshness and Thermal management. Aearo is a full solution company, with material design (E-A-R™), modeling, verification and validation testing, application engineering and complete part/kit manufacturing operations serving the Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Automotive, Commercial Vehicle and Electronics industries. Aearo is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
For additional information, please visit our website: Aearo Technologies LLC
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support to grow business on assigned projects
- Lead with cross functional teams to design and validate cost effective thermal and acoustic solutions
- Lead in innovation, new technology, and new product initiatives through multi-disciplinary teams and corporate labs
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and competition in assigned focused area
- Collaborate with customers to build strong relationships with dedication to the project schedule and deliverable
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a private, public, government or military environment in one or more of the following areas: quality, application engineering, product engineering, new product introduction, manufacturing engineering, manufacturing technology, process engineering, project engineering, systems engineering, and/or research laboratory
- Experience in the field of noise, vibration and/or thermal control
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- In-depth experience in thermal and noise control for aircraft market
- Noise control application experiences using Statistic Energy Analysis (SEA)
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, positive attitude, and committed to delivering results
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic/international travel
Relocation Benefits: Authorized for this position
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain “non-U.S. persons” (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, “Temporary Residents” (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker
provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees’ U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company’s sole election.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).Please go to the following website to apply: https://3m.recsolu.com/jobs/kcEQSNKKjpWh6vwuRze3TA