Location: Milford, CT
SH Acoustics is seeking a senior acoustical consultant with 5-7 or more years of experience for a position in our CT headquarters. SHA is an internationally recognized acoustic and audio consulting firm specializing in museum & exhibit-based spaces, luxury residential, recording/broadcast studios, and a variety of other commercial/institutional projects.
The successful candidate should have worked in at least one other previous consulting firm as both an acoustical consultant and project manager. Excellent written/oral communication, self-motivation, project management and presentation skills are essential. Background in audio systems design is desirable. An interest in live music and high-fidelity audio is beneficial. Opportunities for continued growth with the firm are strong.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design and management of a wide variety of projects.
- Provide design direction for room acoustics, sound isolation and noise control
- Coordinate acoustic and audio delivery aspects of projects.
- Acoustically tune and calibrate high-level playback audio systems.
- Attend critical design meetings and site inspections.
- Maintain quality control throughout each project.
- Work with Firm Management Team to promote the Company and to help develop new business.
SH Acoustics is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to:
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.