Location: Glendale, Arizona
The selected candidate will assist a PI with research activities related to vocal and respiratory function in vertebrates. The research in the Riede laboratory is focused on motor control and functional morphology of vocal production in humans and in animal model systems.
The research assistant will help in analyzing CT imaging data of vocal organs and related acoustic data. The successful applicant will be a technically-savvy individual with excellent visual and graphical skills.
• Generate 3D renditions of vocal organs using software AVIZO
• Help with day-to-day task in a
• B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biology or related field.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Interest in anatomy
• Knowledge of at least one acoustical data measurements system such as PRAAT
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be self-motivated in order to achieve assigned objectives with minimal supervision
Send inquiries about this position to: Tobias Riede (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)