Location: New York, NY
Cerami & Associates is a premier acoustic design and technology consulting company working with world-class developers and architects on their iconic projects. Cerami is now part of Trinity Consultants' global family of firms focused on environmental disciplines. We are hiring a talented Associate, specializing in Acoustics, to join our Acoustics team.
The Associate will report to an acoustics studio head and will be responsible for reviewing drafting for project work for the acoustics group. Additionally, you will assist with the development of acoustical models, renderings, marketing materials, and project coordination duties.
- Conduct calculations and present results to project manager
- Drawing review and site surveys
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met
- Keep project manager informed on client and project issues for assigned projects
- Attend project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports for submission to clients
- Learn and utilize acoustical software
- Assist marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product
- Foster repeat business-develop client relationships
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed
- Utilize the CRM fully to log opportunities, client and project information
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Excellent communication
- Ability to listen to clients
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Acoustics, Engineering, or related field
- 2-4 years related experience
$75,000-$90,000 per year
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with employer matching, and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.
Please apply via https://ceramiassociates.isolvedhire.com/jobs/