Starkey Hearing Technologies
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected] (apply to www.starkey.com)
As an Electroacoustic Engineer, in Starkey’s Hardware Development Group, you will develop new cutting-edge hearing aids and accessories. Gain hands on experience with next-gen audio transducers acoustic simulation tools. You will design products that make lasting improvement to millions around the world. Working in multiple dynamic and cross-functional teams, our Research and Development projects will take you from concept, through prototyping, to validation, and finally to production. Along the way, you will be expected to engage, contribute, and lead as a subject matter expert in realms of acoustic design, sound quality, audio transducer integration, validation planning & testing, design for manufacturing, and production support. Given the right candidate, we will provide mentorship for all that you’ll need to excel at this role. We hope you can join us to make Starkey “Better today than yesterday, better tomorrow than today!”
- Work as effective member of a cross functional team on multiple different projects.
- Decipher complex and extensive requirements, identify risks, resolve design limitations, and create mitigation plans.
- Research, test, integrate, and validate new audio transducers and assemblies for product integration
- Create and execute acoustic test plans; analyze results; present reports for wide audiences.
- Troubleshoot and resolve acoustical performance issues.
- Design for manufacturing and provide ongoing product support.
- Create documentation for design decisions, working processes, and test results.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor of Science in Acoustic Engineering +1 years of experience or Master of Science in Acoustic Engineering +0 years of experience
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with acoustics
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with audio transducers
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with audio analyzers and test equipment
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with simulation tools
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Proven self-motivation and able to work in fast-paced team environment
- Strong interests in acoustics & music
- Ability to keep current with new technologies and industry trends
See the full description and apply by following the link below: