Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Associate
Babich Acoustics is currently seeking a full-time candidate for employment in our office in Pittsburgh, PA. We have many exciting corporate, hospitality, education, residential, and industrial noise projects that have just begun! The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years of experience in Acoustics and Noise Control Consulting. The new hire would be responsible for the following:
1) Calculations and analyses related to architectural acoustics and environmental noise. Required knowledge of mechanical system noise and vibration control including Noise Criteria (NC) analysis, interior finishes including reverberation time (RT) analysis, and sound and impact insulation analyses.
2) Environmental noise measurements including Leq, Lmax, L90, day-night noise level, and other statistical measurements.
3) Architectural acoustics measurements including RT, NC, STC, IIC, NIC, and ISR.
4) Speech privacy analyses and sound masking system design.
5) Basic knowledge of audiovisual systems. AV systems design experience is a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication necessary. Position has growth potential including training other entry-level employees or interns and assisting with company standards.
More information about Babich Acoustics can be found at www.babichacoustics.com.
Contact info: Please send resume to Jeff Babich at email@example.com