TALASKE | SOUND THINKING
Location: Oak Park, Illinois
TALASKE is seeking qualified candidates for work as an Acoustics Consultant in the field of architectural acoustics. TALASKE offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Perform design, documentation & construction administration tasks on multiple projects as designer and Project Manager as related to Room Acoustics, Sound Isolation, and Noise Control.
- Perform Business Development tasks as coordinated with the Business Development Director, including proposal writing and budgeting, to secure new projects.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in the acoustic design of buildings with a similar acoustics consulting firm.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- LEED Certification, experience with Revit, and in music, theater, and/or architecture are also desirable.
For consideration, email a letter of interest and resume which highlights experience versus desired qualifications. Within Subject line, reference ‘Acoustics Consultant’, to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Located just outside of Chicago, TALASKE | Sound Thinking is an acoustical consulting firm with a national and international practice in the acoustic design of performing arts facilities and other buildings. For more information, please visit our web site at www.talaske.com .