CSDA DESIGN GROUP
Location: Los Angeles CA
We are growing our Acoustical Team and are looking for qualified candidates with 2 to 5 years of industry experience to fill available positions (Acousticians, Senior Acousticians) in our Los Angeles office. Looking for motivated engineers who have a desire to interact with clients, manage projects, and effectively communicate information in everyday language. We pride ourselves on pushing the boundaries of content delivery and advancing the field of both architectural and environmental acoustical consulting.
We consult on a variety of building types, including multi-family residential, K-12 education, higher education, hospitals, recording studios, fitness studios, performance arts facilities, houses of worship, and offices. Our services address sound isolation, room acoustics, building systems engineering analyses, and environmental noise monitoring. We work with Architects, Engineers, Building Owners, Developers, and other Consultants on issues relating to sound and vibration in buildings.
- Reviewing architectural, MEP, and structural drawings
- Developing recommendations, details, and comments for the project team
- Conducting measurements and analyzing data for environmental noise and vibration, HVAC noise, room acoustics, and sound isolation
This position requires:
- Experience using AutoCAD, Revit, and acoustical modeling software including CATT-Acoustic, ODEON, AIM, CadnaA, or equivalent software.
- Experience with MS Office and related products
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Acoustics, Physics, Engineering, Architecture, or related field with an emphasis on Acoustics preferred.
- Use of ladders and ability to visit construction sites, carry equipment, etc.
- Work occasional late nights or early mornings to conduct measurements
- Potential travel within the western U.S.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
To apply, email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org