Location: Addison, Texas
Reports To: Michael Murphy, President
CinemaTech is looking to hire a full time Acoustical Consultant to work on a wide variety bespoke private home theater projects. This position provides an exceptional opportunity for professional growth through close working relationships with CinemaTech network of the best Custom Integration (Audio Video Dealers) firms across the nation. CinemaTech Dealer Network represents the absolute best Dealers in the world.
Who We Are and Why you want to join CinemaTech:
CinemaTech is the recognized leader in bespoke home theater design, manufacturing, and installations. It is impossible for you to read the Wall Street Journal attend a major sporting event or watch a major motion picture and not see a CinemaTech client. CinemaTech has installed theaters for Super Bowl MVPS, Oscar winners, business magnates and countless celebrities in the music industry. These are the clients you would be designing incredibly acoustically performing theaters for.
With office in Addison, Texas, W. Hollywood, CA along with Denver, CO and SE Florida CinemaTech continues to grow. CinemaTech is a boutique firm of 25 dedicated, entrepreneur members that work on some of the most exciting estate theater projects in the country and beyond. Winning countless awards for performance, design, and customer service. We seek to expand our service offerings to include high level acoustical design.
We are committed to providing professional opportunities for those within the firm and providing outstanding customer experience on every project! Our extraordinary focus on client service is combined with innovative, cost-effective, solution-oriented designs, all while concentrating on the overall collaborative team approach with other design and construction professionals.
If you're an acoustician that would enjoy the challenge of working on some of the most spectacular private home theaters and screening rooms in the country please apply. Position does NOT need to be Dallas based. Our company's base of repeat customers and distinguished business portfolio attest to the satisfaction of our clients.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible to help grow our architectural division and oversee the design of sustainable theater projects while bringing a “can do “entrepreneurial spirit to the team
* This person will work on our most complicated and demanding bespoke theaters across the country. Theaters will have overall construction budgets (including video, audio, acoustics etc.) in excess of $500,000.00 and in some cases over $1,000,000.00
* Monitor scope of work and budgets for work of service group to maintain client expectations, meeting deadline and most importantly performance criteria
* Establish and maintain project schedules
Why join us?
* A truly great environment with virtually NO employee turnover
* Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
* PTO/Vacation time
* 401(k) with employee contribution
* Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
* Disability insurance
Qualified candidates should contact Michael Murphy, President CinemaTech, Inc. at Michael@MyCinemaTech.com