BRC Acoustics & Audiovisual Design
Location: Seattle WA
Position Description: Acoustical Consultant/Senior Acoustical Consultant in our Seattle office.
BRC Acoustics & Audiovisual Design, a Seattle based acoustical consulting firm, is seeking a mid-to-senior level acoustical design consultant with the following competencies:
- Architectural Acoustics (design for Sound Isolation, Reverberant Noise Control).
- Mechanical Noise Control (including HVAC design to meet background noise design criteria).
- Sound & AV system design (desired but not required).
- LEED documentation and calculations, especially LEED for Schools.
- Environmental Noise Control (including noise measurements and monitoring).
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Autocad (Revit is a plus)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The following are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or acoustics-related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in acoustical consulting.
- Minimum of two professional references.
The following are desired but not required:
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- LEED AP.
- MRI sound & vibration isolation experience.
- INCE board certification
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.