A3 Acoustics (www.a3acoustics.com) is actively hiring Acoustical Consultant / Engineers to join our team! There are openings at all levels, salary and responsibility based on experience. We are a Seattle based acoustical consulting firm that specializes in the design of architectural and engineering acoustics for the built environment.
Essential qualifications for this position:
- Self-Motivation. A successful consultant will actively seek growth, advancement, and new learning opportunities.
- Passion for acoustics and construction or building sciences.
- BS or higher degree in acoustical, mechanical, or architectural engineering.
- Highly-organized, with ability to simultaneously track multiple projects and deliverables from generation to completion.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills to develop solutions.
This position has the potential for rapid advancement based on motivation, performance, and professional development.
A3 Acoustics is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
E-mail resume and favorite GIF to [email protected]