Location: Dallas or San Diego
Idibri is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm who specializes in design for spaces where people share an experience. We offer:
- Support from a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
- An open, interactive office environment.
- A team that believes in the community of knowledge, and challenges the status quo.
- Work on projects that make a difference in people’s lives.
Idibri works on projects you’ve actually heard of: stadia, arenas, entertainment venues, universities and worship facilities. We are known for high creativity, being easy to work with, and for the talent within our team. Not only that, but the people we hire tend to stay. Our average employment is 14 years.
We are looking for talented graduates who…
- Have a Master’s degree in architecture, acoustics, physics or mechanical engineering.
- Enjoy working in teams, have high-level thinking skills, and can help facilitate decisions.
- Are able to present complex issues/data with transparency and impact.
- Are proficient (or can readily learn) applications such as REVIT, AutoCAD, AIM/TAP, EASE and/or SoundPlan.
You have a choice of location.
We flow work between our Dallas and San Diego offices. You can choose which office you prefer to join.
We are seeking United States citizens or those who can legally work in the United States without our sponsorship.
Why should you apply?
Idibri offers competitive compensation. We also provide an excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and continuing educational reimbursement. We facilitate a flexible work schedule and PTO to help with work/life balance.
We consider having a variety of perspectives and backgrounds a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We are committed to treating all employees as the professionals that they are, without regard to any characteristics that have no bearing on job performance.
Idibri does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation. We review resumes based on qualifications, including experience and education.
Think you might be a good fit?
Send a letter of interest along with your resume to: Robert Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org.