U.S. TAG to IEC/TC 29, Electroacoustics
Scope of IEC/TC 29, Electroacoustics
To prepare International Standards related to instrumentation and methods of measurement in the field of electroacoustics.
Excluded from the scope are:
- standards for sound and video recording as dealt with by TC 60;
- standards for equipment in the field of audio and audio- visual engineering as dealt with by TC 84;
- standards and terminology for ultrasonic techniques dealt with by TC 87.
NOTE - Close co-operation shall, however, be maintained with TC 87 in the fields of common interest.
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- JASA Express Letters
- Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics
- Acoustics Today
- Echoes Newsletter
- Acoustics Research Letters Online
- Noise Control
- Sound: Its Uses and Control
- Subscription Information and Rates
- Online Books
- Printed Books
- CDs, DVDs and Videos
- Foundation Fund
- Funding Resources