Media Webcast KC
Webcast Media on Discoveries in Acoustics
What: Media Webcast: Notable Research from Acoustical Society Meeting
When: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
• Mustafa Abbasi, University of Texas, will discuss “seeing” through flames with acoustics - More...
• Diana Deutsch, University of California, will discuss the genesis of perfect pitch - More...
• Michael Stocker, Ocean Conservation Research, will explore how whaling and noise in the ocean are related - More...
• Randal Ali, Penn State University, will present a tool for monitoring the temperature of nuclear fuel rods - More...
• Andrew Piacsek, Central Washington University, will present context and final thoughts on the presentations and relay questions to the rest of the panel
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- JASA Express Letters
- Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics
- Acoustics Today
- Echoes Newsletter
- Acoustics Research Letters Online
- Noise Control
- Sound: Its Uses and Control
- Subscription Information and Rates
- Online Books
- Printed Books
- CDs, DVDs and Videos
- Foundation Fund
- Funding Resources